Hello <3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello <3

My name is Rebecca, I've been following Emily for about 2 years now. She was the very 1st Tiktok Mom I followed. Aside from that I am 29 will be 30 on July 30th, I'm a Stay at Home Mom to 4 kids and am in the middle of finishing my State Certification in Peer Recovery Support for Mental Health & Addiction. My oldest is 14 I had her at 15 so I was a Teen Mom. My Fraternal Boy/Girl Twins are 6 & my last he is 1. I had my Tube removed after his Birth and discovered after 13 years of Parenting that I managed to get Pregnant and successfully carry 4 children with only 1 TUBE!!! That was wild but also scary to find out about. Glad I was comfortable with making the decision of no more kids prior to my last Birth because that discovery in itself would be enough for me to remove the Tube. I am an Addict and have been in Recovery/Sober for 3+ years now & I do have Mental Health issues that I've been in treatment for about 5+ years decided 2 years ago to quit Medications because the only one that came close to working for me, I cannot take while prescribed my other Medicine. I joined the Forum for some nostalgia it reminds me of being a teenager again LOL!!! Nice to meet you ladies!!!!

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Working...
    X