Tik-Tok name/About Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tik-Tok name/About Me

Hey guys!! I’m katie_j0615 on TT. I’m a SAHM to 3 kiddos. Lily,10; Layla, 4; & Maverick, 13 months❤️ I’m currently in school for elementary education. Like Emily I love Starbies, Amazon, target, makeup, & loungeflys😍 what’s your TT name & a little about you?

Hello!! I’m abigailunderwood4 on TT. I am a working mom to 5 kids ages 28-12, we still have two in the house Cappi 13 and Cash 12. My husband is an artist and my house is always a mess.🤣 We’re crazy fun family. I’m the main breadwinner, while he’s home painting and making sure our boys don’t don’t kill each other. (JK, sort of) I’m a huge mental health advocate, and always here to support in any way I can!

Comment

Hi all!! My name is Ashley, I am a.douthitt. I started following Emily in late 2020! Fun fact: her mom was my English teacher 2014-2015.

A little more about me: I turned 25 in February. I am married to my absolute best friend. We have two doggies and a cat. We have an angel baby who would've been due June 17th 2022. We are currently ttc our rainbow baby. I am in college for Elementary education. In my spare time I enjoy to read, watch tv, and be outside!

I am excited for this new community on Emily's website. <3

Love to you all!

Comment

Hello! My TT name is Lesliemarie1975. I started following Emily in 2020 during the “Great Lockdown of Covid”. I’m a little older than most at almost 47. I’ve been married to my husband for almost 14 years and we’ve been together for close to 22 years (even though my oldest child isn’t his biologically which is a long story). I have 2 wonderful daughters who are 17 and 13 and going to be a Senior and an 8th grader this coming school year.

I’m excited to get to know everyone here and really excited for Emily and this new adventure!

Comment

So glad you all are here with me!

Comment

Hello all. My name is Becky. My TT name is BeckyParton77. I have been following Emily for about a year now. I've actually only been on TT about that long.
            I am 45 years old and mom to 10 wonderful kiddos(not all biological but all mine just the same). We live in NC
            I am excited to meet everyone and hopefully make some great friends!

Comment

Hi! I’m TT megan_k_johnson. I am definitely a hot mess mom of two. I haven’t had the courage to post videos yet. Im 30 and live in NC. I have a 8 and 6 year old. I am a SAHM. My husband and I started dating at 14 and still have a amazing relationship to this day. I’m so glad to be here and talk with other moms.

Comment

Hi everyone my name is Courtney! I am a SAHM to two little girls Avery who is 4 and Georgina who is 6 months. I don’t have very many friends and i suffer from severe anxiety and depression which makes it harder for me to make friends.😭 I love tik tok (follow me @courtyk1313) and watching tv shows (currently watching teen mom I just finished degrassi😂) . I also love playing video games I play on the Ps5 and the switch. I hope I can meet some new amazing people on here and create some awesome friendships. 💗💗💗

Comment

Working...
                X